It has been a busy month, lots of stuff happening with us. I'll write all about it though, so don't worry. :)
The afternoon of January 19th I was taken to the hospital by ambulance. Tests were done and everything was negative. I seemed fine but mentally I was going downhill. They call it post traumatic stress disorder, it is a form of depression. I took my thoughts and anxieties and hid them in my mind's closet. I don't like to deal with things (if you know me, you know that fact). So needless to say, losing my baby 2 years ago had finally caught up with me and I was being forced to deal with it. Of course I had cried before and felt emotions but there is only so much you can do before you come to a place you are lost and don't know what else you can do in order to move forward.
I have been reading good books and everyday I am trying to deal, which is all I can do for now. I really love Joyce Meyer books. and Battlefield of the Mind has helped me out a lot.
So in other parts of the family:
Will had another birthday on February 12. Valentine's Day was spent hanging out at home watching movies and feeling crummy, because we all came down with colds a week ago and the girls were diagnosed with the flu on Wednesday, but we are beginning to feel better now. Thank God. There is really no other news on us.
Mr. Fish got a new castle for his bowl and he sleeps in there now, it is really cute!
Chocolate has to get tested for heartworms soon (routine) and then she can get back on her heartgard medicine to prevent them. Other than that she is doing really good and is more playful than ever. What a crazy pup.
The weather was nice, in the 60's and 70's, for a while and now it is starting to get cooler again (40), but Spring will be here before we know it.
Friday, February 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment