Which means I have 1 week to finished Christmas shopping (thankfully I will be finished this weekend!)
I have been doing really well, but busy with the house and the girls. They have enjoyed doing some Christmas crafts this season. We made our own tree decorations, which was fun. They have all learned a lot of the Christmas songs this year and that is always fun to hear them sing those. :)
Will has been out of school for the semester and has been busy working. He ended the semester with an awesome GPA and I am very proud of him, I knew he had it in him.
K is doing great, she has guessed every present under the tree correctly, although we are not telling her that. :) She is very excited about Christmas this year and I know it will be a long day since she will probably wake up every hour on Christmas Eve asking to open presents. hehe Oh the joys of being a kid. She was so easy to buy for this year though because she wants every Littlest Pet Shop out there, and you can buy all kinds for cheap. She loves reading the Bible (Children's version of course) and doesn't want to put it down, it is so fascinating to her that it all really happened.
H is doing wonderful, she wants everything for Christmas so we can't go wrong. :) She is a very bright girl and loves to paint, color and problem solve. She is still learning how to read, we are working on it. Decorating the tree was high on her list of fun things to do and she tried really hard to put more candy canes on the tree than she put in her tummy. :)
L is so fun this year! I think she is at the age that is so fun to watch at Christmas, still new to the whole idea but really into it! :) She will point to her presents and name off what they are and she guessed that the big one was a kitchen but I don't think she really knows... Christmas will tell.
Mr. Fish (our betta) will be celebrating being with us for 1 YEAR on Christmas Eve day, that is when we bought him for the girls. He is still alive and well, right now he is in the livingroom enjoying looking at the tree and the peace and quiet the livingroom brings since we have a playroom/family room in this house. lol
Chocolate (our pup) had some loss of hair and she was getting really thin when we switched her to a food we were told was "better for her". We were starting to get really worried about her but as soon as we switched her back to her old food she has her pretty coat back and looks just as beautiful as ever. I am so happy, I don't know what I would do if I ever lost that sweet pooch!
Well, that's our Family update I don't suppose I will be back on to blog until after Christmas (and hopefully then with some pictures) and possibly the new year so..
Merry Christmas & Happy new Year!!
hugs to all!
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment