Things have been busy lately but good. :)
The girls had a wonderful Halloween. I took them to Trunk or Treat at church on Wednesday the 29th and they played, ate and got plenty candy before we decided it was too cold to stay any longer. We all stayed home and grilled out waiting to pass out candy on Halloween night but got no trick or treaters (which was fine by the girls since they got all the extra candy. lol)
The home computer has crashed so I am on the laptop, thank God we have the wireless internet or I would be out of a computer for a bit.
Things have been going well, we are getting to know more neighbors and everyone seems nice. We have a beautiful tree in our front yard that is in full Autumn color with it's wonderful shades of yellow, red and orange! I am absolutely thrilled to have such a beautiful tree to sit and look at right outside of our livingroom window.
I don't know how everyone felt about the way the election turned out but I, for one, was very upset. As the days go by and I pray more and more, I am coming to the understanding that God has His hands on His children and everything will work out the way He intends.
Speaking of the girls.. They are all exceeding my expectations of them this school year. K is my reader. I found a great deal on volume 1-6 of The Cull-de-Sac Kids Series by Beverly Lewis that we are going to buy her for Christmas! This week she has learned about the 5 food groups and how to take care of the body God gave her, also how to arrange words in Alphabetical order. She is still loving Basketball and scores a lot more these days! H doesn't ever want to quit "doing school work" she would sit and work all day if I let her. This week she has learned how she is an individual and no one else is just like her. L is doing great as well, trying to keep up with H.. she will be ready for pre-K next year for certain. I'm so proud of all of them.
Chocolate (our pup) is doing great, we built her a cozy dog house (insulated and all) and she loves it. We put red cedar chips in and she stays in there all night and when it rains (like today). She is still a small fry but has a HUGE personality. She loves her big yard she has to run and play in.
We found a really great used book store just over a mile from our house, which is great. Instead of buying a new book, we can look for it there first and save money!
Well, that is all of the updates on us this week. Hope all is well and see you next time. :) ((HUGS))
Friday, November 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment